Ahhhh! Christmas is coming next week and I’m almost done shopping, but if you still need ideas here’s my top 10. Although some are specifically soccer, most appeal to any teen or tween girl.
1. iAnything- iPhones, iPad, iWhatever are always a big hit. My girls both have the iPad mini and love them for playing games, watching videos, reading books and more. They are also attached to their iPhones. Although I said I would never get my kids iPhones (never say never…) I love the ability to “find friends” and locate them via GPS wherever they may be. Expensive yes, but cost per use is actually pretty low.
2. Chromebook- Although we are big Apple fans at our house, when the girls asked for a laptop, a Macbook was not in the budget. Last year we got LSG the $199 Acer Chromebook and she loves it for doing schoolwork, surfing the net and most of all, watching Netflix. It’s compact and super light and “just works.” This year BSG is looking for one under the tree as well. Read here for more information.
3. Lululemon- Tween and teen girls love Lulus! Another expensive gift, but my girls wear their leggings almost every day and they last and last. LSG loves the headbands and it’s the only one that she will wear. These are gifts I like to outsource to Grandma!
4. SoccerGirlProbs– If you order before December 19th you can still get the awesome shirts and more from SoccerGirlProbs. I especially like the black hoodie pictured to the left and the large water bottles. There are many new additions to their line and it’s always fun to check out their website.
5. Goalrilla Inflatable Goal– Early this year I had the chance to review the Goalrilla Inflatable Goal. I’m happy to report that it has held up extremely well to plenty of abuse and is still going strong. My girls have had a great time playing with this in the yard with friends and it would make a great gift!
7. Selfie Stick– This one cracks me up! LSG’s team had white elephant gift exchange and this was a hot item. In case you haven’t heard about this fabulous item- it’s a stick that you attach your phone to in order to take better selfie pictures. This way you can get all your friends in the picture! I’m sticking this one in both the girls’ stockings.
8. Patterned Leggings– This is a fun new craze that LSG just loves. This pair is from Tillys, but there are many different kinds out there. The price is right at $12.99 as well- much cheaper than the Lulus!
9. Wii U– My soccer girls both love to dance and love to play Just Dance on the Wii. We have the older version and I’m thinking about upgrading this Christmas. It’s on the pricy side, but it’s a fun thing for the girls to do with their friends.
10. Karaoke Machine– Along with dancing, my girls love to sing. I’m seeing many hours of listening to “Shake it Off” and “Best Song Ever” in my future. I did some research and this Memorex system seemed like a great option with great reviews.