I can’t believe it’s December and time for Christmas cards already. Every year it catches me by surprise, but last year I wrote myself a calendar reminder for December 1st of 2013 and noted the amount of cards I needed to order. Yay me…for once! Now I just need to remember to make a note […]
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and long weekend. We were out on the soccer field with LSG and team and had a great weekend capped off with a championship trophy. Cyber Monday has some great deals out there for your little (or big!) soccer girls and boys. It’s a great time to shop […]
I am so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life and I’m especially happy for my sweet soccer girls. It was recently my birthday and I was surprised to see how my girls signed their Starbucks card gift. Lol Happy Thanksgiving!
Whether your child is a gymnast, soccer player, or chess champion, sometimes homework just has to be done in the car. Fortunately this year it isn’t a frequent occurrence for my girls, but if the need arises, I like to be prepared. Last year when my girls had back to back practice, homework at the […]
I needed a laugh today, let’s start with the infamous “A Soccer Moms knows Best videos from those crazy Soccer Girl Probs girls… My kids make fun of me when we watch this video and say that I’m the “Team Spirited Overprotective Mom” and I usually am that half full kind of girl (and I […]
Hi, I'm Lisa, a mom of two tween girls navigating my way through life and the Southern California competitive girls club soccer scene.
My Big Soccer Girl (BSG) is 12 and my Little Soccer Girl (LSG) is 10.
Join us for serious soccer posts sprinkled in with soccer mom fashion, tips and a peek into our crazy life. Thanks for stopping by!
- Commitment in Youth Sports May 9, 2012
- So Cal Soccer Forum- All the Dirt July 23, 2012
- Who’s That Goat? June 15, 2013
- What’s in a Number?… A Soccer Jersey Number That Is April 20, 2012
- LA Premier FC So Cal Summer Showcase- Tournament Tell All July 29, 2012
- The So Cal Soccer Mom: Thank you! You are so sweet- hope to see you soon...
- Krista: So sweet! Happy belated birthday to you! Hope to s...
- Krista: Sounds like fun!...
- The So Cal Soccer Mom: You are very welcome! How exciting that your team...
- Melanie: Love being able to search your reviews and get fee...